This page explains the West San Jose NJB refund policy- (as of 09/2023)
Please note that in addition to our fee NJB National is charging a non-refundable membership fee during registration.
All Withdraw requests must be made in writing. (This withdraw schedule is for All Net Players, Division Players)
- If you withdraw your player from the season prior to October 1, you will be refunded full amount less $65 service charge. (This service charge covers the cost of the uniform and NJB National Fee- both are non-refundable for the Chapter).
- If you withdraw your player from the season after October 1 but PRIOR to October 9, during team team formation period we will withhold a service charge of $250. (This service charge covers the other items mentioned and the gym time secured for the evaluations)
- If you withdraw your player from the season after October 9 but prior to October 30, after teams are formed, but prior to the first practice we will withhold a service charge of $400. After teams are formed, and we have effectively waived waitlist players to other chapters, it is very difficult to balance the teams – therefore, the penalty for withdrawing is severe.
- If you withdraw your player from the season after October 30, after teams are formed and the waitlist players have been assigned or refunded, no refund will be given. Expenses for the league must be paid in full in advance. West San Jose NJB does not turn a profit, all registration fees are used to pay Chapter expenses.
- If you fail to attend tryouts, regardless of registration priority, your player will be placed on a Recreational Division team. Your player will not be eligible for a refund just because they did not attend the tryouts.
In certain circumstances (pre-season injury, made another chapter’s all net team), we will waive the service charges.